Numbers of ZOZEN made
ZOZEN has built six fully automatic lines for the production of convection pipe, coil pipe, threaded pipe, membrane wall, serpentine tube and header. The parts so produced have consistent dimensions that enable easy assembly and ten years’ extension of a boiler’s life.
1. Convection pipe production line: high precision of ±0.5MM.
2. Coil pipe production line: three pieces of pipes can be coiled at the same time. 114mm diameter pipes are coiled into 4.5 meters coil.
3. Threaded smoke pipe production line: tread depth is accurately measured by infrared radiation to ensure tread depth is proper.
4. Membrane wall production line: MPM automatic welding machine with 12 heads, 1600MM panel bending machine.
5. Serpentine tube production line: 150 meters pipe can be made into economizer or super heater in one time without manual seam.
6. Header production line: by medium frequency electric heating, mechanical flow forming closing and NC drilling.
Seven hold points are set and each one is supervised by a responsible inspector. Any work that fails to pass the inspection cannot proceed until the inspector is able to verify its quality.
1. Incoming materials are inspected again upon entry into the plant.
2. Material markings will be transferred to all cut pieces to ensure identification and traceability.
3. Test pieces are used to ensure a higher success rate in welding.
4. Welded joints are subjected to heat treatment in accordance with operational procedures to relieve stress.
5. Pre-expansion is performed before the welding process begins.
6. Flaw detection is carried out before shipment.
7. Hydrostatic test examines the quality of complete boilers before delivery.
ZOZEN's main products include industrial boilers, power station boilers, waste heat recovery devices (HRSG), special waste heat boilers, pressure vessels and other five series with more than 400 varieties of specifications, mainly classified as: 10 ~ 220 t/h series power station boilers; SHL series bulk coal-fired Steam and hot water boilers; SZL series pipe assembly boilers; DZL series shell boilers; WNS series, SZS series of oil/gas fired boilers; YLL series of coal-fired thermal fluid heater; YYW series of fuel gas thermal fluid heater; biomass fuel boiler steam and gas combined cycle waste heat boilers, special waste heat boilers and so on.